What is a Gelly Sandwich you ask? It’s when you use regular Nail Polish between layers of Gelish Base and Top Coat. This technique is easy to do and saves you from having to buy expensive Gelish polishes – just keep using your favourite regular polishes!
Want to know how to achieve this look? Keep reading….
What you need:
-Led Lamp for Gel Manicures
-Gelish ph Bond
-Gelish Top It Off
-Your favourite Nail Polish
-Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse
-Nail File and Nail Buffer
1) Buff all shine off of your natural nails. Then file them to your preferred shape. Use nail surface cleanse to remove any dust and dirt.
2) Apply pH Bond to all nails
3) Apply Gelish Foundation to thumb first, then the rest of your nails
4) Cure under LED Lamp for 45 seconds (or as indicated on your lamp)
5) Apply first coat of Nail Polish
6) Let completely dry, then apply second coat of Nail Polish
7) After Nails are completely dry (no tacky) apply Gelish Top It Off top coat
8) Cure under LED Lamp
9) Use Nail Surface Cleanse to remove tacky residue
10) Use oil around cuticles to hydrate
** If necessary, apply two coats of Gelish Top Coat
Check out my quick tutorial to see how its done!!